About the Show:
“We want to make Fayetteville the best place it can be, especially from the vantage point of creating awareness for visitors.”
– Sarah King
Experience Fayetteville is an organization that promotes the city as a destination for tourists, conventions, and sporting events.
Sarah King, Vice President of Marketing and Communication at Experience Fayetteville, moved to the city with her wife, unaware of the treasures that awaited them. As they explored their new home, they discovered a vibrant community filled with passionate people and exciting adventures. Sarah quickly grew to love Fayetteville’s unique culture, leading her to join Experience Fayetteville and dedicate her efforts to promoting the city’s charm and attractions. She now works tirelessly to help residents and tourists alike feel the same excitement and sense of belonging that first drew her to the area.
Sarah’s colleague, Chloe Bell is the Community Engagement Coordinator for Experience Fayetteville, focusing on event planning and fostering relationships within the local community. Their combined expertise has helped countless people discover the hidden gems around Fayetteville and create unforgettable experiences.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Uncover the fascinating history and behind-the-scenes insights of the Lights of the Ozarks event.
- Utilize Experience Fayetteville as an invaluable resource for both tourists and locals.
- Discover the excitement of various Fayetteville events, including First Thursdays, Dog Pageant, and Summer Series.
- Learn how local businesses distinguish Fayetteville from other travel destinations.
- Delve into unique cultural offerings and favorite local attractions in the city of Fayetteville, AR.
All this and more on this episode of the I am Northwest Arkansas podcast.
Important Links and Mentions on the Show*
Email Sarah King
Website for Experience Fayetteville
Experience Fayetteville on Facebook
Experience Fayetteville on Instagram
Experience Fayetteville on Pinterest
Experience Fayetteville on Trip Advisor
Experience Fayetteville on YouTube
Website for Experience Fayetteville, Lights of the Ozarks
This episode is sponsored by*
*Note: some of the resources mentioned may be affiliate links. This means we get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
Connect more with I am Northwest Arkansas:
- Grab our Newsletter
- Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect With Our Facebook Page
- Connect With Our Twitter
- Connect With Our Instagram
- Connect With Our LinkedIn Page
- Join The Facebook Group
- Connect with our Fearless Host, Randy Wilburn on LinkedIn
Thank you for listening to this I am Northwest Arkansas podcast episode. We showcase businesses, culture, entrepreneurship, and life in the Ozarks.
Consider donating to our production team to keep this podcast running smoothly. Donate to I Am Northwest Arkansas.