About the Show:
“I always tell people that we are the sum total of our experiences.”
– Dana Neely
Dana Neely’s passion for barbecue brought her back to her home state of Arkansas after years spent in Seattle. She had been perfecting her unique barbecue recipes on the West Coast, but it was the sense of collaboration within the Northwest Arkansas culinary scene that attracted her to establish her own barbecue joint, Girls Gone Barbecue. Through connections like Chef Matt Cooper and Nate Walls, Dana found herself immersed in a community of talented chefs eager to support one another in their collective pursuit of culinary excellence. Her restaurant offers an array of delicious options catering to diverse dietary preferences, showcasing her commitment to innovation and inclusivity.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Delve into the inspiring journey of Dana Neely’s evolution from capturing moments as a photographer to creating mouthwatering barbecue.
- Unravel the magic of Neely’s exclusive Arkansas-style barbecue sauce and dry rub recipes.
- Broaden your horizons with palate-pleasing unique dishes, featuring vegan options and distinct Delta-style barbecue techniques.
- Gain insight into the collaborative spirit of northwest Arkansas’ culinary scene and how it fosters growth and innovation.
- Consider the expansion possibilities for Girls Gone Barbecue through franchising and catering opportunities.
All this and more on this episode of the I am Northwest Arkansas podcast.
Important Links and Mentions on the Show*
Email Dana Neely
Website for Girls Gone Barbeque
Girls Gone Barbeque on Instagram
Girls Gone Barbeque on Facebook
Girls Gone Barbeque on Twitter
This episode is sponsored by*
*Note: some of the resources mentioned may be affiliate links. This means we get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
Connect more with I am Northwest Arkansas:
- Grab our Newsletter
- Email Us at email@example.com
- Connect With Our Facebook Page
- Connect With Our Twitter
- Connect With Our Instagram
- Connect With Our LinkedIn Page
- Join The Facebook Group
- Connect with our Fearless Host, Randy Wilburn on LinkedIn
Thank you for listening to this I am Northwest Arkansas podcast episode. We showcase businesses, culture, entrepreneurship, and life in the Ozarks.
Consider donating to our production team to keep this podcast running smoothly. Donate to I Am Northwest Arkansas