About the Show:
On this Inaugural episode of the, I am Northwest Arkansas podcast, we sit down with Entrepreneur and U of A Graduate Omar Kasim. Omar is the owner of both JuicePalm and Con Quesos. With locations in both Fayetteville and Bentonville Omar is trying to take NWA by storm with some of the best food offerings in the State. Omar helped us understand the importance of Queso coming from Arkansas and not Texas. JuicePalm is also the first certified organic restaurant in Arkansas. Here Omar discusses his entrepreneurial roots in Tulsa and his excitement about the 8th Street Market in Bentonville. Finally, when Omar is not working and eating at his own establishments he loves to visit 28 Springs in Siloam Springs for a good meal
- website https://www.juicepalm.com/ and http://conquesos.com/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/
- Instagram https://www.istagram.com/con.quesos and https://www.instagram.com/juicepalm_
- Twitter https://www.twitter.com/juicepalm_ and https://www.twitter.com/conquesos
- Start-Up USA Episode – http://startup-usa.com/episodes/season-6/Con-Quesos-Juice-Palm-Fayetteville-AR/Omar-Kasim
This episode is sponsored by:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
Connect more with I am Northwest Arkansas:
- Email Us email@example.com
- Connect With Our Facebook Page https://www.Facebook.com/iamnorthwestarkansas/
- Connect With Our Twitter https://www.twitter.com/iamnorthwestar1
- Connect With Our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/iamnorthwestarkansas
- Join The Facebook Group https://www.Facebook.com/groups/iamnorthwestarkansas
- Connect with our Fearless Host Randy Wilburn on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/randywilburn/
Thank you for listening to this episode of the I am Northwest Arkansas podcast. We showcase businesses, culture, entrepreneurship, and everyday people making Northwest Arkansas what it is today.
We get by with a little help from our friends!
Please consider making a one-time donation to our production team through PayPal to help with the expenses of keeping this podcast running smoothlyhttps://www.paypal.me/encouragebuildgrow