About the Show:
People are people, and we’re just coming alongside to help. It’s not about a quick fix, but about creating real, lasting change for families and communities.”
– Dave LeVan
From Walmart executive to Lifewater CEO, Dave LeVan’s story is a journey filled with purpose and a focus on global impact.
Infused with a unique blend of corporate know-how, global insights, and a deep-rooted sense of altruism, Dave found his true calling in enhancing the lives of communities across the globe.
His initial engagement with Lifewater happened through his church’s Serve the World initiative. This experience took him on enlightening journeys to far-flung locations like northern Nigeria and Ukraine.
What caught Dave’s eye was Lifewater’s commitment to providing sustainable and holistic solutions to the global water crisis. This led him to join their board.
A move to Northwest Arkansas came at a serendipitous time, coinciding with an opening for the CEO position at Lifewater. Without hesitation, Dave seized this pivotal opportunity.
Tune in to learn more about Dave’s inspiring journey and the impactful work he’s leading at Lifewater, as he combines compassion and strategic planning to address one of the world’s most pressing challenges.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Discover Lifewater’s pioneering mission to resolve the water crisis by offering safe water and sanitation.
- Understand the principles of Lifewater’s method to sustainable growth and long-lasting involvement.
- Explore the profound effect that safe water leaves on overall health, academic progress, and local economic development.
- Hear Dave LeVan’s personal story and his unlikely pathway to Lifewater.
- Find out the numerous avenues by which you can become active and aid Lifewater’s essential mission.
All this and more on this episode of the I am Northwest Arkansas podcast.
Important Links and Mentions on the Show*
This episode is sponsored by*
*Note: some of the resources mentioned may be affiliate links. This means we get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
Connect more with I am Northwest Arkansas:
- Grab our Newsletter
- Email Us at email@example.com
- Connect With Our Facebook Page
- Connect With Our Twitter
- Connect With Our Instagram
- Connect With Our LinkedIn Page
- Join The Facebook Group
- Connect with our Fearless Host, Randy Wilburn on LinkedIn
Thank you for listening to this I am Northwest Arkansas podcast episode. We showcase businesses, culture, entrepreneurship, and life in the Ozarks.
Consider donating to our production team to keep this podcast running smoothly. Donate to I Am Northwest Arkansas