About the Show:
About the Show:
Geovanny Sarmiento is the Vice President & Community Engagement and
Inclusion Officer for the Rogers Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce. Geovanny’s
journey to Northwest Arkansas became a blessing because of his wife’s
employment at Walmart.
Hear all about Geovanny’s fascinating journey on this episode of I am Northwest
Important Links and Mentions on the Show*:
- Geovanny Sarmiento Email
- Geovanny Sarmiento on LinkedIn
- Rogers-Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce Website
*Note: some of the resources mentioned may be affiliate links. This means we get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
This episode is sponsored by:
The Exclusive Real Estate Group – Serving all of Northwest Arkansas from Dickson St. to the Bentonville Square, Broker Chris Dinwiddie, and his agents are ready to provide first-class representation for any of your real estate needs. Click Here to contact them and be sure to mention that you heard about them from IANWA.
Email email@example.com to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
Connect more with I am Northwest Arkansas:
- Join our Email List!
- Email Us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect With Our Facebook Page https://www.Facebook.com/iamnorthwestarkansas/
- Connect With Our Twitter @iamnorthwestar1
- Connect With Our Instagram @iamnorthwestarkansas
- Join The Facebook Group https://www.Facebook.com/groups/iamnorthwestarkansas
- Connect with our Fearless Host Randy Wilburn on LinkedIn
Thank you for listening to this episode of the I am Northwest Arkansas podcast. We showcase businesses, culture, entrepreneurship, and the lives of everyday people making Northwest Arkansas what it is today. Please consider making a one-time donation to our production team through PayPal to help with the expenses of keeping this podcast running smoothly https://www.paypal.me/encouragebuildgrow
More Show notes and transcript to come…