About the Show:
On this episode of the podcast, we sit down with Clint Schnekloth who is the Pastor of Good Shepherd Lutheran Church in Fayetteville. We talked about a wide range of topics including how Clint and his family ended up here in Arkansas, his views on the Bible belt, his heart for refugees and how he worked to start Canopy NWA.
All of this and more on this episode of I am Northwest Arkansas.
Important Links and Mentions on the Show:
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church
- KJ’s Korean BBQ
- Mount Kessler Park
- Lake Fayetteville
- Email Pastor Clint
This episode is sponsored by:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
Connect more with I am Northwest Arkansas:
- Join our Email List!
- Email Us email@example.com
- Connect With Our Facebook Page https://www.Facebook.com/iamnorthwestarkansas/
- Connect With Our Twitter @iamnorthwestar1
- Connect With Our Instagram @iamnorthwestarkansas
- Join The Facebook Group https://www.Facebook.com/groups/iamnorthwestarkansas
- Connect with our Fearless Host Randy Wilburn on LinkedIn
Thank you for listening to this episode of the I am Northwest Arkansas podcast. We showcase businesses, culture, entrepreneurship, and the lives of everyday people making Northwest Arkansas what it is today.
Please consider making a one-time donation to our production team through PayPal to help with the expenses of keeping this podcast running smoothlyhttps://www.paypal.me/encouragebuildgrow