About the Show:
On this episode of the podcast, we sit down with Joseph Michael Suarez from Springdale to discuss his Gluten Free lifestyle and how he navigates the local restaurant scene to find a great meal. Joseph was diagnosed with Celiac less than 10 years ago. If you ask him, this diagnoses not only changed how and what he ate but it fundamentally changed his life for the better in many ways. He is a cancer survivor and if that is not enough he is also an accomplished Chef that has taken some of our favorite foods, like Cheesecake, and created Gluten Free versions that will make a believer out of even the most discriminating palate.
Joseph goes into detail about some of his favorite places to eat and even mentions several local establishments that are known to go out of their way for Celiac and Gluten Intolerant guests. If you are new to NWA and were wondering if there were any really good Gluten Free options this episode is for you.
All of this and more on this episode of I am Northwest Arkansas.
Important Links and Mentions on the Show:
- Joseph’s Youtube Channel – Joe The Bald Bearded Guy
- Havana in Rogers
- Tzatziki’s – Fayetteville and Bentonville
- Mellow Mushroom – Fayetteville
- Nomads Trailside – Fayetteville
- PF Chang’s – Rogers
- Khana Grill – Fayetteville
- Tavola – Bentonville
- The Preachers Son – Bentonville – Chef Matt Cooper
- Wheat Belly – Book Dr. William Davis (Affiliate Link)
- The Plant Paradox – Dr. Stephen Gundry (Affiliate Link)
This episode is sponsored by:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
Connect more with I am Northwest Arkansas:
- Join our Email List!
- Email Us email@example.com
- Connect With Our Facebook Page https://www.Facebook.com/iamnorthwestarkansas/
- Connect With Our Twitter @iamnorthwestar1
- Connect With Our Instagram @iamnorthwestarkansas
- Join The Facebook Group https://www.Facebook.com/groups/iamnorthwestarkansas
- Connect with our Fearless Host Randy Wilburn on LinkedIn
Thank you for listening to this episode of the I am Northwest Arkansas podcast. We showcase businesses, culture, entrepreneurship, and the lives of everyday people making Northwest Arkansas what it is today.
Please consider making a one-time donation to our production team through PayPal to help with the expenses of keeping this podcast running smoothlyhttps://www.paypal.me/encouragebuildgrow