About this Episode:
We recently sat down with Kim Bryden, founder of Cureate, to discuss her organization and the service they provide, “food and beverage supply and demand matchmaking.”
Cureate is only seven years old, but they have built a three-legged stool of services to help these small businesses grow.
- Cureate Courses is a cohort model training program.
- Cureate Connect is a master supplier of local goods.
- Cureate Consult works with local governments and stimulates economic development for the food and beverage service space.
This pitch competition promises to be the first of many. Visit Cureate.co to learn more about Kim and the Cureate program.
All this and more on this episode of I am Northwest Arkansas.
Important Links and Mentions on the Show*
Email Kim Bryden
Website for Cureate
Cureate on Instagram
Cureate on Twitter
Cureate on Facebook
Cureate on LinkedIn
Website for Resplendent Hospitality
Website for Khana Grill
Website for Leverett Lounge
Website for Bites and Bowls
Website for Tinto’s and Tapas
Website for Pure Joy
This episode is sponsored by*
*Note: some of the resources mentioned may be affiliate links. This means we get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
Connect more with I am Northwest Arkansas:
- Grab our Newsletter
- Email Us at email@example.com
- Connect With Our Facebook Page
- Connect With Our Twitter
- Connect With Our Instagram
- Connect With Our LinkedIn Page
- Join The Facebook Group
- Connect with our Fearless Host, Randy Wilburn on LinkedIn
Thank you for listening to this I am Northwest Arkansas podcast episode. We showcase businesses, culture, entrepreneurship, and life in the Ozarks.
Consider donating to our production team to keep this podcast running smoothly. Donate to I Am Northwest Arkansas
Mentioned in this episode:
Signature Bank Commercial 2023 – GH