About the Show:
Today’s episode is all about Voter participation. While we don’t do Politics here at I am Northwest Arkansas, we talk about other ideas, and doing your civic duty to get out, and vote is one of them. We were recently asked by EngageNWA and the Northwest Arkansas Council to Moderate an event with local business leaders from Walmart, Tyson, and Kitestring, and the Arkansas Secretary of State, John Thurston, to discuss the Voting process and answer questions about the upcoming election season.
A couple of Key Facts:
- Election Day is Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020.
- The deadline for registering by mail to vote is (postmarked by) October 5, 2020.
- The deadline to register in-person to vote is October 5, 2020.
- The deadline to request a ballot by mail is (received by) October 27, 2020.
- The early voting period runs from October 19, 2020, to November 2, 2020.
Important Links and Mentions on the Show*:
- EngageNWA Voter Page
- Northwest Arkansas Council
- John Thurston – Secretary of State of Arkansas
- Vote Safe Arkansas
- Operation Vote Safe
- Time to Vote
- Arkansas Rock The Vote
This episode is sponsored by*:
The Exclusive Real Estate Group – Serving all of Northwest Arkansas from Dickson St. to the Bentonville Square, Broker Chris Dinwiddie, and his agents are ready to provide first-class representation for any of your real estate needs.
Chris’ team has expanded to include in house designers and architects. They can facilitate everything from design services to turnkey new construction. Click Here to contact them and be sure to mention that you heard about them from IANWA.
Or, if you need to move quickly, call Chris directly on his cell at 479-305-0468 and mention that you heard about him here on the podcast.
Build Your Perfect Business with Next Level 7 – If you’ve ever thought about starting your own business or giving your current business a real tune-up, you need to check out Next Level 7 and take some lessons from the master, Brian Clark. Brian has built not one but two 8-figure businesses from scratch – and sold them!
We use Brian’s training here at I am Northwest Arkansas and it has really transformed how we do business. Get the FREE Course today!
Be a part of the Entrepreneurial Movement here in the Ozarks.
Email email@example.com to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
*Note: some of the resources mentioned may be affiliate links. This means we get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
Connect more with I am Northwest Arkansas:
- Join our Email List!
- Email Us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect With Our Facebook Page https://www.Facebook.com/iamnorthwestarkansas/
- Connect With Our Twitter @iamnorthwestar1
- Connect With Our Instagram @iamnorthwestarkansas
- Join The Facebook Group https://www.Facebook.com/groups/iamnorthwestarkansas
- Connect with our Fearless Host Randy Wilburn on LinkedIn
Thank you for listening to this episode of the I am Northwest Arkansas podcast. We showcase businesses, culture, entrepreneurship, and the lives of everyday people making Northwest Arkansas what it is today.
Please consider making a one-time donation to our production team through PayPal to help with the expenses of keeping this podcast running smoothly https://www.paypal.me/encouragebuildgrow