About the Show:
In this episode of the podcast, I sit down to talk about the pandemic and how we are dealing with it here in Northwest Arkansas.
Here are the six things that I discuss:
1. There is nothing to compare this pandemic to.
2. We have to continue moving the needle forward.
3. Stop keeping score.
4. If there was ever a time to start a business now is the time!
5. Just be Nice!
6. If you know of someone in need and you are in a position to help them – “Just Do It.”
Important Links and Mentions on the Show*
This episode is sponsored by*
Signature Bank of Arkansas “Community Banking at its Best!”
Northwest Arkansas Council – “Life Works Here!”
*Note: some of the resources mentioned may be affiliate links. This means we get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
Connect more with I am Northwest Arkansas:
- Grab our Newsletter
- Email Us at email@example.com
- Connect With Our Facebook Page
- Connect With Our Twitter
- Connect With Our Instagram
- Connect With Our LinkedIn Page
- Join The Facebook Group
- Connect with our Fearless Host, Randy Wilburn on LinkedIn
Thank you for listening to this I am Northwest Arkansas podcast episode. We showcase businesses, culture, entrepreneurship, and life in the Ozarks.
Consider donating to our production team to keep this podcast running smoothly. Donate to I Am Northwest Arkansas
Mentioned in this episode:
Signature Bank Commercial 2023 – GH