About the Show:
Today we sit down with local Chiropractor and Wellness expert Dr. Benjamin Ozanne from Thrive Wellness Center in Fayetteville, AR. Dr. Ben has been here in NWA for almost nine years and has been a practicing Chiropractor for nearly a decade. Ben’s Dad is an Orthopedic Spinal Surgeon and serves as his inspiration for getting into the medical field. Ben and his team of six extremely caring professionals work to improve the spinal health of Northwest Arkansas, one patient at a time.
Thrive covers the pain in your back and everything from Headaches to Plantar Fasciitis. Yes, you could say from the Head to the Toes, literally. We discussed all of the ways that you can take care of your back and why proper posture and how you sit makes a difference in how your back ages over time with the rest of your body. We even spoke with Dr. Ben about the benefits of our standing desks in the I am Northwest Arkansas studio, and he gave us a big thumbs up!
If you are looking for a Chiropractor locally here in Northwest Arkansas, look no further than Thrive Wellness Center located conveniently in Uptown Fayetteville right across from Shogun.
Give them a call to for a FREE Consultation or to make an appointment today. The number is 479-439-8121.
All of this and more on this episode of I am Northwest Arkansas.
Important Links and Mentions on the Show*:
- 4155 N. Steele Blvd, #10, Fayetteville, AR 72703
- Phone: 479-439-8121
- Thrive Wellness Center NWA Website
- Dr. Ben Ozanne Email
- Dr. Ben Ozanne on LinkedIn
- Thrive Wellness Center NWA on Facebook
- Thrive Wellness Center NWA on Instagram
*Note: some of the resources mentioned may be affiliate links. This means we get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
This episode is sponsored by:
Email email@example.com to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
Connect more with I am Northwest Arkansas:
- Join our Email List!
- Email Us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect With Our Facebook Page https://www.Facebook.com/iamnorthwestarkansas/
- Connect With Our Twitter @iamnorthwestar1
- Connect With Our Instagram @iamnorthwestarkansas
- Join The Facebook Group https://www.Facebook.com/groups/iamnorthwestarkansas
- Connect with our Fearless Host Randy Wilburn on LinkedIn
Thank you for listening to this episode of the I am Northwest Arkansas podcast. We showcase businesses, culture, entrepreneurship, and the lives of everyday people making Northwest Arkansas what it is today.
Please consider making a one-time donation to our production team through PayPal to help with the expenses of keeping this podcast running smoothly https://www.paypal.me/encouragebuildgrow