About the Show:
On this episode of the podcast, we sit down with Gary Head, Chairman, CEO, and President of Signature Bank of Arkansas. Gary was kind enough to have us at his office in Fayetteville where he talked about starting Signature Bank, his time working for Jim Walton at Arvest Bank and his connection to Sam Walton. Gary is one of the most humble bank executives that you will meet and we had a chance to talk about what a Community Bank is and the efforts that Gary and his team of people are doing to make a difference in the lives of his customers in NWA and beyond.
Gary knows everyone in NWA and has some great stories to tell. Judging by the long list of restaurants that he is familiar with in NWA, Gary also likes to eat! He frequentsBordinos, Joses in Springdale, Hermans, Richards Meat Market in Fayetteville, Eclectic Kitchen, Mama Z’s for down-home Italian, Eastside Grill, and several others.
Signature Bank has branches in Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, and Bentonville. He has another bank down in Southeast Arkansas, Bank of Brinkley
- website Signature Bank of Arkansas
- Facebook Signature Bank of Arkansas Facebook
- Twitter Signature Bank of Arkansas Twitter
- LinkedIn Signature Bank of Arkansas LinkedIn
- Gary Head Gary Head LinkedIn
This episode is sponsored by:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
Connect more with I am Northwest Arkansas:
- Email Us email@example.com
- Connect With Our Facebook Page https://www.Facebook.com/iamnorthwestarkansas/
- Connect With Our Twitter https://www.twitter.com/iamnorthwestar1
- Connect With Our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/iamnorthwestarkansas
- Join The Facebook Group https://www.Facebook.com/groups/iamnorthwestarkansas
- Connect with our Fearless Host Randy Wilburn on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/randywilburn/
Thank you for listening to this episode of the I am Northwest Arkansas podcast. We showcase businesses, culture, entrepreneurship, and everyday people making Northwest Arkansas what it is today.
Please consider making a one-time donation to our production team through PayPal to help with the expenses of keeping this podcast running smoothlyhttps://www.paypal.me/encouragebuildgrow