About the Show:
“We need to be doing everything that we can at this moment to provide a healthy environment and to give back to Mother Earth, all of which we have been stripping from her on a regular basis.”
– Ricky Ludeman
In a timely episode of the I Am Northwest Arkansas podcast, host Randy Wilburn sits down with Ricky Ludeman, the forward-thinking founder of Ozark Compost and Swap. Ricky isn’t your average entrepreneur; he’s a man on a mission to turn food waste into gold—well, into soil-enriching compost. Inspired by his time in the sustainability-focused culture of Northern California, Ricky brought that eco-conscious ethos back to Northwest Arkansas and took a leap of faith into the world of entrepreneurship with zero prior experience.
It’s not just about composting; it’s about fostering a holistic relationship with the environment. Ricky eloquently sums it up: “We need to be doing everything that we can at this moment to provide a healthy environment and to give back to Mother Earth, all of which we have been stripping from her on a regular basis.”
Through his story, Ricky aims to ignite the spark in you—the aspiring entrepreneur or community member—to take action for a more sustainable future, even when faced with uncertainties or obstacles. If you’ve ever felt the pull to contribute positively to your community and our planet, this episode with Ricky Ludeman is the motivation to get started.
Tune in to discover the power of community-driven sustainability, the ups and downs of entrepreneurship, and actionable ways you can contribute to a healthier environment right in your backyard.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Discover the importance of composting and how it can have a significant positive impact on the environment.
- Learn how entrepreneurship can be a powerful tool to create sustainable businesses that make a positive impact.
- Explore the common ground shared by people in appreciating nature and how it can inspire entrepreneurial ventures.
- Uncover the convenience and benefits of composting services and how they can contribute to a greener future.
- Find out how to effectively spread awareness and encourage the adoption of composting practices in your community.
All this and more on this episode of the I am Northwest Arkansas podcast.
Important Links and Mentions on the Show*
This episode is sponsored by*
*Note: some of the resources mentioned may be affiliate links. This means we get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
Connect more with I am Northwest Arkansas:
- Grab our Newsletter
- Email Us at email@example.com
- Connect With Our Facebook Page
- Connect With Our Twitter
- Connect With Our Instagram
- Connect With Our LinkedIn Page
- Join The Facebook Group
- Connect with our Fearless Host, Randy Wilburn on LinkedIn
Thank you for listening to this I am Northwest Arkansas podcast episode. We showcase businesses, culture, entrepreneurship, and life in the Ozarks.
Consider donating to our production team to keep this podcast running smoothly. Donate to I Am Northwest Arkansas