About the Show:
On this episode of the podcast, we sit down with Chelsea Ware, the founder of the What’s Up Fayetteville and Ask Fayetteville pages on Facebook. Chelsea also runs The Syc House a popular live music and events venue in Fayetteville. What’s Up Fayetteville is a great page to learn about events happening in and around Fayetteville on that particular day. Chelsea explained to us that based on the popularity of What’s Up Fayetteville she had to create Ask Fayetteville to answer all or most of the questions that she was fielding on her original page.
Chelsea is a go-getter with a ton of ideas and inspiration. Listen to this episode to learn what drives her and what she hopes to do next with both of these indispensable community pages. The future looks bright.
- Facebook What’s Up Fayetteville
- Facebook Ask Fayetteville
- Facebook The Syc House
- Instagram What’s Up Fayetteville
- Twitter What’s Up Fayetteville
This episode is sponsored by:
Email email@example.com to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
Connect more with I am Northwest Arkansas:
- Email Us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect With Our Facebook Page https://www.Facebook.com/iamnorthwestarkansas/
- Connect With Our Twitter @iamnorthwestar1
- Connect With Our Instagram @iamnorthwestarkansas
- Join The Facebook Group https://www.Facebook.com/groups/iamnorthwestarkansas
- Connect with our Fearless Host Randy Wilburn on LinkedIn
Thank you for listening to this episode of the I am Northwest Arkansas podcast. We showcase businesses, culture, entrepreneurship, and the lives of everyday people making Northwest Arkansas what it is today.
Please consider making a one-time donation to our production team through PayPal to help with the expenses of keeping this podcast running smoothlyhttps://www.paypal.me/encouragebuildgrow