About the Show:
On this episode of the podcast, we sit down with Reid Combellack, who along with his wife, Michelle, founded Komodo an Asian Scratch Kitchen in Rogers. Reid is no stranger to great restaurants. He cut his teeth working at arguably one of the best Asian restaurants in San Francisco the Slanted Door. It’s this type of culinary pedigree and attention to detail that encouraged Reid to create a great Asian restaurant of his own right here in Northwest Arkansas.
Reid clearly knows what he is doing. Komodo is not even a year old and it’s already garnered a following and some awards. Best of NWA awarded Komodo Best new restaurant and Best Asian Restaurant. Needless to say, these guys are not resting on their laurels.
Hear all about Reid’s odyssey from Northern California to Rogers with a short stop in Kansas City. And, more importantly, learn how he convinced a very successful Chef, he used to work with in San Francisco to come to NWA to be a part of Komodo with him.
The restaurant is absolutely gorgeous and they have taken almost 6,000 square feet of space and transformed it into a very comfortable and cozy environment.
The next time you are in Rogers and you have a hankering for some great Asian food made from scratch come visit Komodo. Also, for those of you with food allergies more than half of the menu items can be made gluten-free or vegan.
How is that for options?
If you visit Komodo please tell them that you heard about it here first on the I am Northwest Arkansas podcast or tag us ( @IamNorthwestArkansas ) on Facebook or Instagram
- Website www.KomodoNWA.com
- Email reidc@KomodoNWA.com
- Phone 479-268-6871
- Book Komodo on Open Table
- Address: 5204 W. Village Parkway, Rogers, AR 72758
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/komodonwa/
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/komodonwa/
When Reid is not eating at Komodo’s he likes to eat at:
This episode is sponsored by:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
Connect more with I am Northwest Arkansas:
- Join our Email List!
- Email Us email@example.com
- Connect With Our Facebook Page https://www.Facebook.com/iamnorthwestarkansas/
- Connect With Our Twitter @iamnorthwestar1
- Connect With Our Instagram @iamnorthwestarkansas
- Join The Facebook Group https://www.Facebook.com/groups/iamnorthwestarkansas
- Connect with our Fearless Host Randy Wilburn on LinkedIn
Thank you for listening to this episode of the I am Northwest Arkansas podcast. We showcase businesses, culture, entrepreneurship, and the lives of everyday people making Northwest Arkansas what it is today.
Please consider making a one-time donation to our production team through PayPal to help with the expenses of keeping this podcast running smoothlyhttps://www.paypal.me/encouragebuildgrow